Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Go Green - Why a bicycle is better than a motorcycle..



1. I can travel my full journey on the wrong-side.

2. I can put the U-turn wherever I want. Just lift the cycle and jump over the divider.
3. I don’t need to worry about the traffic lights.
4. I don’t give a damn about where the nearest petrol pump is.
5. The left side of the road including the pavement belongs to me. (For the right side, refer points 1 and 2).
6. I don’t have any speed limits.
7. I get a healthy work out.
8. In case of brake failure, I can use the accelerator-my feet as the brakes.
9. I can put scratches on any other vehicle at freewill and still not worried about scratches on mine.
10. I don’t need a license or a RC book or an insurance and save India from corruption by not bribing the Traffic police.

2 comments:

Aditya`s take said...

Like ! :)

Ceres-Burg said...

Sahi bola dost.. Go green save energy, not your's but fuel energy..