Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sutta..


The cigarette was in my mouth. The urge to light it in front of her near the Prof. Canteen made me realize the importance that the cigarette gained over her. The cotton bud was tasteless, yet so soft. It took me back to the “Heat Transfer” class when my professor gave a problem to calculate the time taken for a cigarette to extinguish, while the tip is 810ÂșC with pre-determined values of latent heat of tobacco and length of the cigarette. The question carried on the onus of plotting the graph with MATLAB on varying lengths as well. Nevertheless, the one in my hand was the first one, out of my money. Two and a half bucks for a Navy Cut and the clear-cut path to cancer was sitting tightly between my lips. I lighted the match stick. It went out in a flash with the help of a strong breeze. I didn’t know the art of lighting a cigarette and I already was in my pre-final year. Struggling again, I tried, but, in vain. With ample shame, I asked the guy of the couple-next-bush to light it for me. He happily agreed and there went my first sutta into the bush and never came back - My first and the last cigarette.   
Moral of the story: Never share three things in life: Underwear, girlfriend and first sutta.

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

rnr bhi mast tha...cigarette ka heat transfe prob matlab main solve karna??.. main yaha apne masters masters khatam karte karte seekh jaunga..:P agar main usi din seektha to masters na karna padta..:P:D

Tippu Sultan said...

haha.. yaar.. yeh sab hota hai.. khaash is a very stupid word.. njoi the time tht u have now..

Rajesh said...

jus kiddin yar..rnr and his expectations..