Friday, July 18, 2008

A sincere Love letter to you for HER....


I love you. I dare not say these words in front of her. Oh, yeah, I had the courage to at least utter these words, but, never in succession. This is the feel from inside, but, never have I spoken or said “I love you”. Things were very fine between us in the beginning. I liked her more than what her liking was for me. My love for her transcended all boundaries. The time that we spent together was priceless and I could give everything that I have right now to get back to her. But, I could only wish to give. This negative attitude has for long prevailed in me and if given a chance, I will curb it. But, I know for a fact that this negative attitude will prevail in me. That is because; I have everything that I have right now, only after I became an unknown person to her. Yeah, right!! She knows so many people or better way to put it is, so many people know her, because of her beauty, her intelligence, her versatility, but, I am just a miniscule in front of her and it is very much immaterial whether I express my love for her or not. Now, I live very far away from her. Very far that only I can reach her, but, never she can and never will her. I remember and relish the time that we spent together. That big city, this small village, the pulsar180, the "Impossible is Nothing" attitude, the ice-cream parlors, the coffee shops and the list is endless. I cannot forget her. Now, I don't know from where the orders of avoiding came from. But, I have two wild guesses. The order would have come from the "Land of largest Uranium reserve" because of the nuclear deal or from the "Land of largest exporter of crude oil" because of the escalating oil prices. Yet, I abide by the rules and I don't disturb her, but, certainly I love her a lot. As Karla said, If fate doesn't make you laugh, then you are missing the joke. I missed the joke at first, but, not anymore. I now say without any fear - I love you India...

By

A longing N.R.I

5 comments:

the internal insanity. said...

i like the way you've expressed it.
it's like you talking.
and initially as i was reading it, i had a name in mind. but the last para confused me.

i like the ending also,

"by

a longing NRI".

=D

Anerudh Balaji said...

nice one man...superb ending...NRI :D

Aditya`s take said...

cool mach !!

Madhan said...

kewl one dude..

liked it a lot!..wonder who da nri is tho! ;)

Hassan said...

I like the way you have expressed your feelings ...Its like penning down the heart...~~~ I would have loved to give a detailed review but time does not permit...

The best part was 180 Pulsar..."Nothing is Impossible".....

But friend there is nothing like love .... in this world ....

and as you say

"Love is all in the mind"..........

Feel like saying this :

"The course of true love never did run smooth......" Uncle Shakespeare