Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love @ first sight...



How many of us believe in 'Love @ first sight..".? Not many. But, scientifically its proven that love at first sight is due to the imbalance of hormones that causes a surge in the feelings of a teenager. I penned down my "Love @ first sight.." feelings..

Came she from eternity,
what has she got with me?
any bond of reality,
not necessary to be with me.

Sight of kindness,
face of brightness,
height of chillness,
all putting me in sickness.

Angel from the sky,
wants me with her to fly.
As she walks,
she opens up my locks.

Dived into a mirage,
further realising its a cage,
I couldn't manage,
with my full rage.

Gorgeous is she,
but, don't know how her character will be.
In the practical life of heaven,
my romantic thoughts are drowned.

Crowned as the queen,
wearing a jean,
she is my dream,
crossing me in seventeen.

"She is a fantasy"
as I used to sing the song.
She is really a one,
making me think along.

She asked me, "Did you see two books
and an album over there?"
"N-N-No", I said in a little fear,
standing just five feet near.

A pimple on her left cheek,
making me a freak,
thinking about how to seek,
started my mouth to leak.

Lavender flowers blended,
with lilies of night rendered,
all these have plundered,
with my heart will go on haunted.

Incidents, did connect us,
this being an eternal bliss,
as long as she is a miss,
I will live in her remembrance..

3 comments:

Madhan said...

Hey nice one man!!..keep it flowinn..

Sudharsan Narayanan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

pisthu mams....but this u composed in ur 11th standard itself ..........